Your shopping cart is empty!
What information does Shop Bazars collect and how is it used? Does Shop Bazars disclose information to third parties?
Shop Bazars may collect any or all of the following types of information: (1) cookies, (2) contact information and other personally identifying information. Shop Bazars Starter Culture collection and use of each type of data is described below.
(a) Cookies. Cookies are small files which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website.
To keep things nice and easy to explain, the cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the India Cookie guide:
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies
Our website won't work properly without these Strictly Necessary Cookies. They are set by our website and only last as long as you stay on the website. Without these cookies you won't be able to use features of the website. As these are so essential to the use of this website they are set as part of the terms and conditions of using this website.
What they do:
1. Remember previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session.
2. Remember things like information you've entered on forms when you navigate to different pages in a single web browser session.
3. Strictly Necessary Cookies used on Shop Bazars:
2. Performance Cookies
1. Like many other websites, we collect information about how people are using our site with the help of Performance Cookies. That way, we can improve our website to help give visitors the things they're looking for. We can discover which sites they're coming from and which of our adverts they like best.
2. Using this anonymous information gives us a real insight into how we're doing and what we need to do to make our online service better than ever. These Performance Cookies are set as part of the terms and conditions of using our website.
What they do:
1. They help us to improve and enhance our website.
2. They help us pick up any errors that may have happened, so we can stop them from happening again.
3. They help us test designs for our website, and keep a consistent user-friendly look.
4. Performance Cookies used on Shop Bazars.
3. Functionality Cookies
1. Functionality Cookies allow the website to remember information you've provided such as your username or email address, or a choice such as not to be asked again to fill in a questionnaire.
2. We don't currently set any Functionality Cookies on the Shop Bazars site.
4. Advertising Cookies
Advertising Cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
What they do:
1. Advertising Cookies link to social networks like Facebook, who can show adverts relevant to you on other websites. They can let advertisers know about your visits, allowing them to show you the kind of adverts you'd be most interested in. Advertising Cookies used on Shop Bazars:
2. It's totally up to you if these Facebook cookies are used or not, you will need to alter these via your Facebook settings.
(b) Contact Information or Personally Identifying Information. Shop Bazars can obtain access to your name, email address and other contact information only: (1) when you submit a request for information from Shop Bazars and provide your name or return contact information, or (2) in connection with special offers or contests (such as promotions and competitions). Information will be collected in accordance with the Data Protection Act and under the guidance of the Data Protection Agency. Shop Bazars may store your contact information in order to use for special promotions or information offered by Shop Bazars. Users may opt-out of receiving such communications at any time by using the unsubscribe function in the communications from Shop Bazars.
Is data stored by Shop Bazars secure? To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, Shop Bazars has put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online. However, data security is a constantly evolving art and science. You should consider any communication that you transmit to Shop Bazars (such as data, questions or answers, comments, or suggestions) as non-confidential, and agree that Shop Bazars will not be liable or responsible if information that belongs to you is intercepted and used by an unintended recipient.
How can I access or correct any personally identifying information about me? To request a copy of the personally identifiable information you have sent to Shop Bazars, please send an email containing your request to "Shop firstname.lastname@example.org". You must provide your full name and the email from which the request is received (and to which the response will be sent) must match the email on file with Shop Bazars. You may then correct or delete such information using the procedures specified in the email.
This website is operated by Shop Bazars.com. The information provided through this website is intended only for residents of the India. No other person should rely or act upon any information contained in this website and information available is not relevant to any other countries or territories.